Pint-size Pickrell

Evan Kristopher, this is your life

Friday, June 08, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

My name is Evan Kristopher Pickrell and welcome to my blog! Dad told me I could use the computer occasionally, as long as he was watching. So, I decided to share my life with the world. Here's a picture of me when I was born. It was a rough day, but I made it.


I was 8 lb. 15 oz. and 22" long. I arrived 6/02/07 at 7:56 p.m.




Here's me waiting with my Dad for my first bath.






And here's me with my Dad and Grandad. His Grandpa name is Paw-paw Mike.






That's my Mommy.



This is me when I left the hospital.





And this is Dr. Spencer on my first visit the day after I left the hospital.








My Mom and Dad found out that I'm often referred to as "The Barracuda" in their books on feeding habits because of the way I attack my food (Mommy). Here's a picture of me and a barracuda for reference.

3 Comments:

Blogger she0710 said...

He is soooo precious! We can't wait to meet him! We are so glad that you guys are home safe and healthy. Love Yall'
Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Sheila, Avery, & Cade

3:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Evan is so handsome! I am so proud of you. He is blessed with the BEST parents a child could have. Cannot wait to visit. Love you and take care. Hook'em Horns!
Carrie Clark

7:11 AM  
Blogger Wade Kneedeep said...

The Shaftels wish y'all a speedy recovery and much pleasure from your new arrival.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home